What better way to start your party than to have a dim sum making experience with your friends. Where you can chat, drink & have delicious food to enjoy afterwards. Everyone can learn to make dumplings & here you can choose to learn 2 from the menu in the class details.
3 Hours – times vary; see dropdown menu for dates
All Abilities Welcome – Interest to learn & practice is the only requirement
Hen Party - Making Dumplings
Dim Sum literally translates as "touching heart" - touching the heart of another with these handmade little delights. It's a fun activity to do with family & girl friends gathered round the table or infront of the screen via Zoom.
In this class, you will learn the skill of making succulent dumplings- including making the wrapper dough from scratch.
Please choose only 2 Dim Sums from the Menu
(This will be every guest in your party)
- Beef & mushroom dumpling with soya-vinegar dip
- Turnip, carrot & tofu wontons with sweet chilli dip
- Almond crusted prawn dumpling with wasabi mayo dip
- Crabmeat & tomato dumpling with grapefruit-lime mayo dip
- Sweet pepper, leek & tofu dumpling with hazelnut-basil dip
- Crystal Prawn Dumpling with soya-vinegar dip
- Mushroom & spinach dumpling with spring onion-ginger dip
What you will make:
- the dough for the wrapper
- the filling
- assembling the dumpling
- cooking the dumpling
By the end of the class, you'll have delicious dumplings to enjoy. The time spent together will be memories to treasure. - be it together in the same kitchen or over Zoom!