This is my first ever blog post and I think it is appropriate for me to start with a huge THANK YOU!
It has been almost 9 months since I started the supperclub and what a journey it has been! Thank you for all your support and providing me the platform to share my food ideas with you and in the process, top up with new and awesome experiences.
One of these experiences is the PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM!
This was adaptation of another ice cream recipe from www.minimalistbaker.com
RECIPE: PUMPKIN PIE ICE CREAM
150g - raw cashew nuts soaked overnight
100g - pumpkin puree
400ml - coconut milk (in a can)
30ml - coconut oil
70ml - maple syrup
50g - brown sugar
2 tsp - pumpkin pie spice
pinch of sea salt
1. Dry fry the pumpkin puree to intensify the flavour. Medium-low heat for about 5 mins.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth. Pass through a sieve to get a finer texture.
3. Chill in fridge overnight.
4. Churn in ice-cream machine to machine instructions.
5. Freeze for 4-5 hours until firm.
I hope that you have fun with the recipe. Please email me if you have any questions.