Now this is really laughable but I cannot remember what went into the burger in the picture. I remember where I made it and where the photo was taken. It was for Maisie Cafe from Paris, in a joint collaboration with Matches Fashion at 5 Carlos Place.
Which makes this even more fun because I can re-create the recipe again.
My riff on it:
- sweet potato & carrot
- cous cous
- nuts & seeds
- spices & herbs
- flavoured breadcrumbs with garlic & herbs
- salad of fennel and avocado with lemon & olive oil dressing.
So, looking at the picture, what catches your eye? What thoughts are coming up?
- medium burger with beef with toasted brioche crumbs & salad
- chicken, cous cous burger with toasted nuts, seeds & salad
- fish, celeriac, carrot burger with roast potato cubes & salad
Add more flavour and WOW factor with micro herbs. Westland Herbs does a huge selection and is available in major supermarkets. It's wonderful to have on your window sill and you can cut & grow, cut & grow..